How much do you know about your school's impact on the environment?
- What happens to the trash you throw in the lunchroom trashcan?
- What can you recycle at your school?
- What do the landscaping crews do with the leaves and grass clippings they collect?
- How many lights are left on when rooms are empty?
- How much rain flows off your school's campus into the sewers?
- Are there any student gardens?
- Where does the food in your cafeteria come from?
- How much food do students throw away every day?
The Green Learning Station offers a field trip and curriculum geared towards middle and high school students turns students into scientists, designers and advocates.